Chief Power Engineer 2 (2002)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE : Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY : Chaleur Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT : Facilities Maintenance
CLASSIFICATION : Chief Power Engineer 2 (2002)
STATUS : Permanent full-time
FTE : 1.0
ANTICIPATED START DATE : May 2019
HOURS OF WORK :
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY: Supervises the operation and maintenance of a boiler plant up to Class II Power Engineer certification .
N.B. These are only the main duties of the position. Other related duties may be assigned as required for the smooth operation of the area.
- Second Class Power engineer's license in accordance with the Boiler and Pressure Vessel Act;
- Two years of previous related experience;
- Supervisory skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophyand organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in one of the two official languages either English or French and spoken competence in the other official language is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment