Nackawic, NB, Canada Req #75
Wednesday, April 17, 2019
Maximo Specialist - 6 - 12 Month Contract
AV Group NB Inc. is an exciting and innovative company operating in the unique global market of viscose fibre. Located in Nackawic, New Brunswick, our pulp mill finds itself in a picturesque area of the Saint John River, a short drive between Fredericton and Woodstock, New Brunswick. As part of the Aditya Birla Group, our role is to produce specialty pulp products (dissolving grade pulp) for the group's textile industry. With operations in 36 countries, the Group is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136,000 employees, belonging to 42 different nationalities. In 2011, Aditya Birla was ranked fourth globally and first in the Asia-Pacific region, in the "top companies for leaders" study. It is also ranked first in the production of viscose staple fibre textiles worldwide.
AV Group NB Inc. is currently recruiting for the following position: Maximo Specialist
AV Group, NB Inc. is seeking an experienced Maximo Specialist with both technical and functional experience to support a recent deployment of Maximo at our New Brunswick, Canada plants. This position will be on a contract basis, for 6 to 12 months, and will be located at our Nackawic, NB office. The successful candidate will be expected to relocate to this site for the period noted.
- Apply functional and technical skills to maintain and develop Maximo workflows, automation scripts, application customizations, Birt Reports, notifications, domains and database.
- Provide guidance and user training for the Maximo application.
- Research and resolve operational problems.
- Support Maximo Users as required.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Strong knowledge and at least 5 years of experience with all facets of IBM Maximo (including Asset Management, Work Order Management, Scheduling, Inventory Management, Purchasing and Materials Management).
- Experience with Maximo to SAP interfaces considered an asset.
- Thorough understanding of Maintenance Management business processes.
- Experience with Maximo Anywhere and other Maximo Mobile technologies.
Why AV Group NB Inc.?
With AV Group NB Inc. you will become a part of a worldwide global company that understands the value of their employees. You will be part of a team that is built on strong values and work ethics. AV Group offers challenges in a wide range of disciplines and opportunities for professional growth, a competitive salary, competitive benefits package and a variety of training & development programs to help you develop the skills you need to build a successful career.
If you believe you are a good fit for a fast-paced, challenging work environment, please submit your application to our Human Resources Department before May 10 th 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Nackawic, NB, Canada