Miramichi Registered Nurse Class A (RNCA) PCN 9151542
Horizon Health Network in Miramichi, NB
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2019-37832 External
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
DEPARTMENT: MIRH CT Nursing
FACILITY: Miramichi Regional Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Casual
JOB TITLE: Registered Nurse
CLASSIFICATION: RNCA Registered Nurse Class A
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: CASUAL - Days, Subject to change due to operational requirements
SALARY: $31.23 to $39.57 per hour (Subject to employment status)
JOB PURPOSE: Provide nursing care for patients while in the Department of Diagnostic Imaging. Assist the Radiologist/clinician prior to, during and after procedures performed in the department.
- Nurse - registered in the Province of New Brunswick.
- Current ACLS certification - Recertification required.
- Minimum 2 years Critical Care experience in an adult surgical or medical ICU or ER environment within the last 5 years.
- Current certification in Venipuncture and administration of IV medications
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, other staff and the general public.
- Initiative and good judgement in emergency and crisis situations.
- High regard for confidentiality and advocacy for patients.
- Demonstrates commitment to continuing education and willing to participate in ongoing education to upgrade knowledge and skills.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English is required.
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by April 24, 2019.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2019- 37832 -External . Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.