Long-Term Disability Co-Ordinator
WorkSafeNB is committed to promoting healthy and safe workplaces for New Brunswick's workers and employers. While our priority is preventing workplace injuries and occupational disease, we provide comprehensive rehabilitation services and fair compensation benefits when these do occur.
WorkSafeNB is accepting applications for a permanent position of long-term disability co-ordinator in Grand Bay-Westfield, New Brunswick.
Reporting to the assistant director of pensions and long-term disability, the long-term disability co-ordinator will be responsible to administer and manage long-term disability and pension claims; ensure benefits are administered accurately and consistently following policy and the Workers' Compensation Act; review files for re-openings and recurrences; and administer the income tax reimbursement program, the quality of life program and the return-to-work incentive program.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Completion of an undergraduate degree
- Three years' relevant work experience
- The ability to function in MS Office products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with long-term disability claims would be considered an asset
- An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
Written and spoken competency in French and English are required.
WorkSafeNB offers a competitive annual salary with excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, life insurance, long-term disability insurance)
- Pension plan (Province of New Brunswick Public Service Shared Risk Plan)
- Competitive vacation and leave benefits
- Enhanced opportunities for professional development
If you are interested in employment with WorkSafeNB, please apply online at worksafenb.ca by April 29, 2019.