Registered Nurse Class A (RNCA)
À NOTER : Les personnes intéressées doivent annexer leur curriculum vitae à leur demande.
BARGAINING UNIT : NBNU
ZONE : Zone 4 - Northwest
FACILITY : Edmundston Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT : Extended Care / Float Team
CLASSIFICATION : Registered Nurse class A (RNCA)
STATUS : Permanent full-time
FTE : Extended Care (0.6 FTE) / Float Team (0.4 FTE)
ANTICIPATED DATE : As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK :
7.5 and 11.25 hour shifts
Rotation day, evening, night, and weekends
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
Identify needs and take part in the planning, organization, delivery, and assessment of nursing care, in accordance with the hospital and nursing philosophy, objectives, and policies. Monitor the patients' health condition on an ongoing basis. Anticipate potential complications and be able to act quickly in case of an emergency. The incumbent may be required to work on all nursing units. May be required to perform ambulance transfers when needed.
- Active member of the Nurses Association of New Brunswick;
- Recognized BLS course and update completed within past year;
- Professionalism and demonstrated ability to foster helping relationships;
- Ability in Needs Assessment and Beneficiary Care Management;
- Patient teaching skills;
- Verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work during very busy periods;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work quickly;
- Discretion and confidential in previous work;
- Demonstrate interest in continuing professional development
- Demonstrated personal qualities, namely good judgment, initiative and creativity, ability to adapt to change;
- Ability to briefly describe the position sought and explain interest in this position;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, the Network's management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Knowledge of spoken and written French is essential and knowledge of spoken English is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment