Customer Service Representative
Talentcor is recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to work the night shift with our client in Saint John, New Brunswick.
- Provide technical support by telephone to resolve customer equipment issues
- Escalate to next level support when appropriate
- Dispatch Field Service Technician as required
- Ensure quality by following company's standard call and system processes
- Establish and maintain good customer relations with both internal and external customers
- Diffuse difficult customer situations
- Record track and monitor problem resolution. Input and/or update documented information in a computerized database
- Order supplies and track (if required) utilizing the web based tools provided
- Manage 3rd party equipment and supplies
- 2 years of related experience an asset
- Superior customer service and professional telephone skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple applications
- Effective written & verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate a high sense of urgency while in a high paced
professional work environment
- Proficiency in use of the following:
MS Office Suite
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Lisa Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Call center, scheduling, customer service, technical skills, service delivery
Talent at Work.