Moncton Clinical Psychologist (PC01) PCN 1001983
Horizon Health Network in Moncton, NB
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2019-38189 External
BARGAINING UNIT: SHCP
DEPARTMENT: Adult psychiatry inpatient unit
FACILITY: Addiction and Mental Health Services (Moncton)
POSTING TYPE: Temporary Full Time
JOB TITLE: Clinical Psychologist PC01
CLASSIFICATION: Psychologist 1 (PC01)
LANGUAGE: English Essential with requirements to handle verbal French inquiries
HOURS OF WORK: Days, TEMP: April 29, 2019 to November 30, 2019, Subject to change due to operational requirements
SALARY: $37.2991 to $44.9147 per hour (Subject to employment status)
JOB PURPOSE: The Psychologist - Addictions and Mental Health, is responsible for providing professional clinical psychological services.
- A Masters degree in Clinical Psychology with three years of supervised experience or a PhD in Psychology with year of supervised experience.
- Must be licensed as a Psychologist under the New Brunswick College of Psychologists Act.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English and spoken competence in French are required (Intermediate Plus)
The Psychologist - Addictions and Mental Health is responsible for:
- Preparing for, administering and interpreting psychological tests
- Assessing clients and developing and implementing treatment plans
- Developing and facilitating therapeutic interventions for individuals and groups
- Providing emergency/crises intervention/stabilization services
- Participating in interdisciplinary care planning
- Maintaining clinical records and documentation
- Building relationships with critical stakeholders in government and the community
- Supervising and overseeing the work of psychometrists or psychology assistants
Employees are responsible to be aware of and understand Horizon's Terms of Employment: http://skyline/EmploymentBenefits/Pages/Terms-of-your-Employment-.aspx
Competencies identified by Horizon Health Network:
- Analytical Thinking
- Group Facilitation
- Patient/Client Focus
- Planning and Prioritizing Work
- Problem Solving
- Teamwork and Collaboration
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by April 21, 2019.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2019- 38189 -External . Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.