Student - Web Programmer
Note: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : Student
ZONE : Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY : Chaleur Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT : Staff Development
CLASSIFICATION : Student - Web Programmer
STATUS : Temporary full-time (Approximately 10 weeks)
FTE : 1.0
ANTICIPATED DATE : June 24, 2019
HOURS OF WORK :
Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
Under the responsibility of the Regional Manager of Staff Development and the Techno-Pedagogue, the incumbent will be responsible for converting Flash format multimedia objects into HTML5 format. The incumbent will analyze Vitalité Health Network's online training modules to identify the changes necessary to migrate these modules to the HTML5 format.
This person will ensure that all online instructional courses are developed and designed according to standards and protocols of the Employee Training and Development Department of Vitalité Health Network.
- College or university student in computer technology specializing in one of the following fields:
- Game programming and development
- Software testing
- Programming and mobile applications
- Good knowledge of HTML 5 considered an asset
- Good knowledge of Adobe Captivate considered an asset
- A combination of training and experience deemed equivalent may be considered;
- Ability to communicate and to facilitate work sessions
- Ability to manage several files effectively
- Ability to work with interdisciplinary teams
- Basic knowledge of SCORM standards and protocols
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organization values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitality Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment