Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY: Community Mental Health Centre - Shippigan
DEPARTMENT: Community Mental Health
CLASSIFICATION: Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
FTE: On call
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK :
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday - Possibility of one evening per week
08:00 to 16:30
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Under the authority of the Administrative Manager for Community Mental Health Services, the incumbent will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing services to various clients. He or she will perform various administrative support tasks, including clerical, reception, secretarial, medical transcription, and support work. He or she will occasionally be required to replace other support staff members in other facilities within the zone. He or she will perform any other related duties based on the department's needs.
- High school diploma plus an administrative support program of over one year and up to two years, with medical terminology and medical transcription courses;
- Minimum of one year experience;
- Ability to transcribe medical reports;
- Ability to type medical dictation at an average speed;
- Ability to write letters in French and written English skills would be an asset;
- Ability to adapt to change;
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Kronos, Meditech and SPSC (an asset);
- Ability to manage workload and multiple priorities;
- Effective communication skills and ability to treat patients, visitors, etc. with courtesy;
- Willingness to use own vehicle and travel within the zone;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment