Pharmacist 1 (PH01)
Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : SHCP
ZONE : Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY : Restigouche Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT : Pharmacy
CLASSIFICATION : Pharmacist 1 (PH01)
STATUS : Permanent full-time
FTE : 1.0
ANTICIPATED DATE : May 2019
HOURS OF WORK :
Possibility of standby and call back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
The pharmacist will support the Pharmacy Department manager by providing professional pharmaceutical services and helping achieve the department's goals and objectives. Duties will include active participation in the Health Authority's clinical programs and activities, including medication reconciliation, general medicine, oncology, palliative care, short- and long-term psychiatric care, the healthy aging program, a satellite renal dialysis program, and supervision of medication distribution.
- Registered with the New Brunswick Pharmaceutical Society and licensed to practice in New Brunswick;
- Pharmacy experience in the hospital sector would be an asset;
- Demonstrate personal motivation, independence, initiative and good judgment;
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physically able to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Spoken and written competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
"Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment"