Business Systems Analyst (remote)
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Business Systems Analyst to join our team in Halifax, NS.
Remote working option from across Canada is available.
- Drives complex projects with deliverables:
- Requirements gathering from internal and external clients.
- Creation of business requirement documents (BRDs).
- Creation of user stories.
- Creation of data maps.
- Responsible for working with developers, testers, internal and external clients for full project delivery.
- Responsible for delivery across multiple projects with aggressive and overlapping timelines.
- Conducts formal BRD walks to internal and external customers.
- 5+ years' experience with business systems analyses.
- 2+ years' experience with insurance product knowledge including life products (UL, Term, Whole Life); Annuities; Worksite/Group products (Life, Health, Accident, Critical Illness, Cancer, Hospital Indemnity).
- Ability to apply analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex situations/problems using multiple sources of information.
- Ability to ask as a project lead and provide direction and guidance to other team members
- Knowledge of system development methodology, project management and system architecture.
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills.
- Ability to identify and evaluate IT and business challenges from a broad perspective.
- Exceptional influencing and communication skills.
- Exceptional ability to translate between non-technical business users and technical IT resources.
- Excellent client service attitude and leadership capabilities.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and Access.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
Job Segment: Systems Analyst, Consulting, Project Manager, Technology
Apply now »