Food Services Worker B (2041)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : CUPE
ZONE: Zone 4 - Northwest
FACILITY: Edmundston Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT : Food and Nutrition
CLASSIFICATION: Food Services Worker B (2041)
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8 hours shift
Rotation day and weekends
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
The incumbent is responsible for the cleaning of fixed equipment, floors, offices and other housekeeping duties according to established housekeeping schedules. Manual washing of pots and cooking utensils. Transporting carts to the nursing units and returning them to the dishwashing area. Delivery of trays to the bedside. He/she will occasionally audit, receive and store orders and helps lift and transport heavy objects.
- High School diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) and related experience;
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Resourcefulness and demonstrated initiative;
- Concern for clients;
- Ability to briefly describe and explain interest in the position;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment