Pallet Control Coordinator
The Corporate Group in Dieppe, NB
PALLET CONTROL COORDINATOR
J.D. Irving, Limited is looking for candidates for the contract position of Pallet Control Coordinator.
Headquartered in Dieppe, New Brunswick, The Irving Moncton Group of companies has plants, terminals, operations and sales office throughout Canada and the United States. We are a dynamic, rapidly growing and successful group with diverse interests. We're proud to be part of the larger Irving Group of Companies, a family owned business whose commitment to quality products and services dates back over 100 years.
Reporting to the Manager of Corporate Logistics, the Pallet Control Coordinator position will support the transactional management function. This will support analysis, reporting, recommendations and actions to ensure high quality and cost-effective management of CHEP pallets across J.D. Irving affiliates, Moncton group of companies.
- Timely and accurate entry and validation of all CHEP related transactions, invoices and statements, including identification and reconciliation of any invoice errors or discrepancies;
- Monthly reconciliation of inventory variances or other transactional variances;
- Working with operations, identification and execution of initiatives to reduce costs, streamline processes, and eliminate waste;
- Establish and apply best industry practices & methodologies;
- Continuously seek and identify key areas of opportunities;
- Work on multiple projects at any given point in time;
- Some travel required
Successful Candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- A post-secondary degree in business, or Community College;
- 1 to 3 years' experience in Procurement, Manufacturing or Accounting preferred;
- Knowledge and experience of factory operations or pallet management considered an asset;
- Strong Microsoft Excel and data analysis skills;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills;
- SCMP designation considered an asset or willing to work towards;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by March 29th, 2019.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.