IT Project Manager
J.D. Irving, Limited - IT Division in Dieppe, NB
IT Project Manager Moncton
Are you excited about the internet of things, data, mobility & innovative solutions while always focused on the delivery of the customer experience?
Then please, keep reading!
We are J.D. Irving, Limited & our Information Technology Team work with the latest and best t echnology and we are the destination of choice for curious, energetic & collaborative people!
With over 300 employees centralized in Saint John, Fredericton, Dieppe and Halifax, we offer our people the opportunity to add business value to our organization while enjoying the friendly and naturally beautiful lifestyle that only the Maritimes can offer.
We invest in continuous professional growth through strong career development programs. As a key member of our team, your coworkers will be among the best in Maritimes - that's why JDI.
We have a new full time opportunity for a Project Manager.
As an IT Project Manager working in Dieppe, New Brunswick, you will be responsible for leading the implementation of technology enabled business solutions.
In this role, you will provide strong leadership in a dynamic and fast paced work environment towards enabling the growth and improvement of the business.
- Lead the delivery of IT projects through all stages of the project lifecycle
- Ensure business value is achieved thru IT investments
- Responsible for all IT project requirements and artifacts, such as scope, schedule, cost, resourcing, risk, change and quality management
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and project deliverables
- Manage the integration of vendor tasks
- Manage communications at all levels of the organization and across businesses
- Proactively engage in coaching of team members and foster innovative and creative thinking
- Provide a single point of contact for those projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, or Engineering, MBA preferred
- 5 years of project management and 10 years of IT experience with demonstrated career progression
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) designation or currently pursuing
- Proven track record of successfully leading and delivering IT business projects
- Strong people and process, leadership and management skills
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions with the right sense of urgency
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Influence decision making with sound judgment and analytical support
To Apply for this Career Opportunity
We appreciate your interest in our company!
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.