Assistant Human Resources Advisor
Note: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : Management and Non-Bargaining
ZONE : Zone 1B - Beauséjour
FACILITY : Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT : Human Resources
CLASSIFICATION : Human Resources Advisor Assistant
STATUS : Permanent full-time
FTE : 1.0
ANTICIPATED START DATE : April 2019
HOURS OF WORK :
8 hour shifts
Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
Under the responsibility of the Senior Human Resources Advisor, the incumbent will work closely with the human resources advisors in their various functions. The successful candidate will address the various needs of managers and employees in terms of recruitment, staffing, new employee integration, labour relations, workforce planning and remuneration activities. The successful candidate will also help implement various projects and mandates.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Human Resources Management option or a related field);
- Professional title in human resources (CPHR) considered an asset;
- Minimum of two years' broad recent experience in human resources management in a unionized environment;
- Any other combination of training and experience deemed relevant and equivalent could be considered;
- Proficiency using computer tools;
- Strong organizational and priority management skills with the ability to meet deadlines;
- Sound judgment, accompanied by listening, analytical, and problem-solving skills, as well as an ability to summarize;
- Client-focused and excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills;
- Drive, flexibility, creativity in the exercise of functions;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physically able to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
1. Salary commensurate with provincial scale for management staff.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selectedwill be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment