Industrial Mechanic (2059)
Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY: Campbellton Reagional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Facilities Management
CLASSIFICATION: Industrial Mechanic (2059)
STATUS: Temporary full-time (Approximately 5 months)
ANTICIPATED DATE: April 2019
HOURS OF WORK:
8 hour shifts
Possibility of standby and call-back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
This is skilled work at the Journeyman level in the performance of routine and relatively complex duties involving the ongoing maintenance and repair of mechanical and electrical equipment and systems including preventive maintenance routines and inspections for all facilities in zone 5. This position is based at the Campbellton Regional Hospital.
- High school graduation or successful completion of G.E.D;
- Hold a Provincial Certificate of Qualification issued under the Apprenticeship and Occupational Certification Act as an Industrial Mechanic;
- Initiative and good judgment;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in one of the two official languages either English or French and spoken competence in the other official language is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.