Technical Support Representative
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning, delivering beautiful technology and engaging content that drives business impact for modern enterprises. Our products and services are targeted to business and IT professionals and are sold in 65 countries around the world with over 19 million users.
The Technical Support Representative is responsible for handling customer and Skillsoft employee inquiries through live help, phone and email.
- In-depth understanding ("expert user") of the functionality and capability of Customer Service tools
- Liaison with client and ensure client's needs are met.
- Compile client reports as requested
- Routes or answers all incoming communication (email, phone, or other) from customers and clients.
- Maintains student database
- Keeps up-to-date on course/curriculum offerings' changes to certification tracks; recommend course orders.
- Familiar with all Skillsoft products; including Percipio, Books24x7 and Skillsoft Compliance
- Maintains workload measurement time sheets to be submitted to supervisors
- Attentive to service level agreements
- Post-secondary education in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Competency in written and spoken English
- Previous experience (1+ years) working in a Technical Support function or a Customer Service Center for an e-business company, Internet Service Provider or software vendor, with experience providing service to both consumers and corporate customers
- Good knowledge of Windows Platforms, eCommerce and Web/Internet platforms.
- Experience with the following software: Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Outlook)
- HTML, firewalls, and proxy servers
- Ability to communicate information and ideas clearly and concisely, orally and in writing
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; you must be results and deadline oriented.
- The ability to function in a team-oriented environment
- Understand and utilize new technologies / systems.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills; proactive in short and long-term problem solving
- Typing speed of at least 40 wpm
- Ability and willingness to learn and participate in ongoing education
- The ability to capture and manage client requirements and expectations
Working Hours 40 hours per week
Work With Us
What We Offer
- Attractive Compensation
- Market Leading Benefits Programs
- Corporate Incentive Programs
- Casual Work Environment
- Advancement Opportunities
- Educational Reimbursement
- Complimentary breakfast treats
- Home Internet Reimbursement
- Complimentary Health & Dental
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Health & Wellness programs
- Knowledge Park Offices
- Free parking onsite
- Your birthday off
If you would like to contribute to the success of our Fredericton office, we need your skills, drive, and enthusiasm, so apply today!