Pharmacy Assistant (1043)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : CUPE
ZONE : Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY : Campbellton Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT : Pharmacy
CLASSIFICATION : Pharmacy Assistant (1043)
STATUS : Casual
FTE : 0.0
ANTICIPATED START DATE : As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK :
Rotation, day, evening and weekend
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
JOB SUMMARY :
Acquires prepare, check and distribute medications and pharmaceutical products.
- Secondary School Diploma or General Education Diploma (G.E.D.) and accredited technical course or program in pharmacy of six months to one year in length;
- Successful completion of internal checker training within set time frame;
- Ability to do accurate mathematical calculations;
- Ability to do accurate data entry;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, the management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence French and spoken competence in English is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
"Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment"