Business Analyst - Health
We are pleased to offer you this new and exciting CONTRACT requirement with our client for the position of:
Business Analyst - Health
-Estimated length: 6+ Month
-Location: Saint John, NB
-You are a Business Analyst with Healthcare experience able to work in Saint John NB with experience:
- Demonstrated experience in the successful delivery of IT related business solutions to business users;
- Certifications in BA or related disciplines (such a s change Management or PM) would be an asset
- Demonstrated BA skills and knowledge in the areas of business process requirements & development, Process
- Strong written and oral communications;
- Demonstrated ability to build consensus, motivate, and influence a diverse group of teams with different goals;
- Proven ability to produce quality deliverables within aggressive timelines;
- Ability to adjust approaches and priorities quickly as the situation requires; and
-Background check is required
Do you have this experience? If you answer YES, then please apply IMMEDIATELY to JO#2152519 so we can then discuss your experience and interest in this opportunity!
Canada's largest provider of IT Staffing Solutions, offering hundreds of permanent and contract opportunities across all roles, levels and platforms. Our Web-based tools help you see and apply for jobs matched automatically to your skills and preferences. When you're ready to interview we meet with you in person to help you build the technology career path you've always wanted. Visit www.randstad.ca to get started!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.