Account Manager, Technology Sales – Broadcast and Media
Account Manager, Technology Sales - Broadcast and Media
Talentcor Mississauga is looking for an Account Manager, Technology Sales - Broadcast and Media for our client, a leading Systems Integrator and Reseller of professional Broadcast, Audio Visual and Data Solutions Technology specializing in Media and Entertainment, Corporate and Educational markets.
- Main responsibilities include serving the existing client base, while developing and implementing a sales strategy to drive new business and meet or exceed annual revenue objectives. The successful candidate will be expected to provide accurate information and guidance to prospective and existing customers, including pricing and technical specifications. In addition, preparing detailed proposals, promoting relevant products and conducting presentations to clients is essential to achieving success in this role
- Must be well-versed in the Information Technology world and able to present and promote complex high-end software and hardware workflows to customers involving multiple technology partners.
- Call on key accounts and be comfortable dealing at the C, VP and Director levels.
- Develop and maintain strategic and tactical client relationships in Post Production, VFX, Production, and category two Broadcasters.
- Have the ability to identify, visualize and develop an expanded client base with added focus to alternate or non-traditional markets that can benefit from our product partnerships
- Minimum 5 years of technology sales experience with demonstrated track record of success in the Canadian Media and Entertainment Industry.
- Industry experience in the operations or engineering side within the Broadcast and Post Production environments would be a definite asset
- Sales or practical experience in the AV market is also a strong asset
- Strong sales orientation with excellent customer relationship building skills with a pleasant and professional personality
- A masterful cold caller and opportunity miner using research and your own vast network to achieve your goals
- Accountable for achieving monthly/quarterly/annual sales goals
- Demonstrated successful track record working in a collaborative sales environment
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational, multi-tasking, prioritization, and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly effective negotiator
- Prepare and deliver high level presentations to key accounts, potential clients, business partners, and industry associations
- Develop and maintain sales forecasting activities
- Post-secondary education in Broadcast Technology, Computer Sciences, or a related field
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Mississauga, Ontario.
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Lima Thomas at email@example.com
Talentcor would like to thank all candidate for their interest in this opportunity.
Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily! Alternate format available upon request.
Talent at Work!