Opportunities for Female Driver Trainer
Sunbury Transport Limited in Saint John, NB
Sunbury Transport Limited is a leading carrier service utilizing the most advanced technology to deliver world class transportation service. We offer a wide range of creative transportation solutions; specializing in bulk, flatbed, van and food grade products .
At Sunbury Transport, building a diverse, high-performing team is our top priority. Key to our success is attracting more women. We are committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
We are currently sourcing for a Professional Female Driver Trainer to join our Sunbury Transport Team based in Saint John, New Brunswick.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train, coach, and mentor new female drivers in a team environment
- Participate in the driver training program recruitment and selection
- Act as an Ambassador at trucking industry and recruitment events
- Participate in the RST Sunbury "Women Driving Forward" professional network
- Possess a valid Class 1 license
- Two years of safe tractor driving experience
- Provide proof of successful completion of an accredited commercial driver training program
- Provide proof of a clear driving and criminal record
- Superior customer service and communication skills
- Follow written and/or oral instructions in English; complete written forms and documents in English
Potential Career Progression:
Job incumbents may pursue additional training after one year and progress into driving positions within the fleet. Job incumbents may also progress into non-driving positions within the fleet such as Safety Officer, Driver Experience Specialist, or Fleet Manager.
Please apply online.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.