Solutions Sales Representative
- Do you want to work in a friendly and supportive team environment?
- Are you looking for a new experience where you can challenge yourself and discover your potential?
- Do want flexibility in your work hours where you can enjoy your mornings and unwind in the evenings?
- Are you looking for an opportunity that will impact your career and continuously grow with you?
- Do you believe you can make a difference by providing your customers more possibilities to stay connected?
This position is a great opportunity where you can engage face to face with your customers on a daily basis and represent Rogers. Reporting to the Team Manager, you will be joining our expanding sales team of highly motivated individuals dedicated to selling and promoting Rogers products and services to potential customers in the community by going door to door. We are proud to be on Canada's Top 100 employer list again for 2019! Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Here's What we offer:
- Base salary plus uncapped commission earnings.
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Medical & Dental benefits as well as multiple Wealth Accumulation Plans
- Bi-weekly Car allowance
- Excellent training and job shadowing to prepare you for success
- A supportive team environment
- Sales and technology tools: Smartphone, IPad, Rogers branded items
Skills crucial for this role (The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required)
- Unparalleled customer service levels – someone who truly goes above and beyond to close the sale and make a customer for life
- Excellent verbal and written skills – a champion at conveying the value of Rogers communication services
- Self-motivated and able to work independently while remaining process-driven with the ability of high-level of prioritization
The Sales department has an immediate opening for the position of Solution Sales Representative (Smart Home Monitoring) in Mississauga, Brampton and surrounding regions. This role is responsible for all aspects of the sales and promotion of Rogers Smart Home Monitoring System and other Rogers products within assigned territories.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Leverage existing internal sources (Sales) while identifying new sources of opportunities for sales in single family units (SFU's)
- Responsible for selling Rogers Smart Home Monitoring door to door in assigned residential territories.
- Utilize the provided tools to research customers prior to sales demonstration
- Utilize the provided tools to provide feedback to our internal partners on the leads provided
- Represent Rogers in the promotion and sales of select security, cable and wireless products in the field and at special events and conducts customer follow-up as per the sales process.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with customers and increase the penetration rate of select products in targeted SFU's
- Assist in the development of strategies that minimize the competitive threat, retain existing customers and increase revenue
- Minimum 1 year experience selling in volume and target driven environment in retail industry, B2B or B2C
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have access to a car
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Excellent time management, problem solving, negotiation and communication skills are required
- Completion of post-secondary education is an asset.
WE NEED BRAND AMBASSADORS LIKE YOUTogether, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.