Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning, delivering beautiful technology and engaging content that drives business impact for modern enterprises. Our products and services are targeted to business and IT professionals and are sold in 65 countries around the world with over 19 million users.
· Lead project teams through to "go-live", owning and driving the project plan, establishing a suitable governance structure, managing and scheduling delivery resources together with stakeholder.
· Responsible for tracking and driving issue management and escalation.
· Manage migration / upgrade projects involving account team members and corporate resources.
· Coordinate efforts of corporate resources, setting priorities, tracking deliverables and resolving schedule and resource conflicts.
· Tracking and driving issue resolution including escalations and client interpretations / explanations.
· Act as conduit for customer feedback on migration projects, planning and overall performance.
· Monitor on-going status of individual migrations and overall completions and adherence to plan
· Coordinate corporate resources, track deliverables, prioritize and escalate issues
· Develop plans to achieve goals and resolve issues; apply creative methods to overcome obstacles and meet customer requirements for migration project completions
· Report on migration status and performance against goals, as well as the customer experience and feedback
· University degree or relevant experience with applicable technical training
· Engagement/Project management experience preferred (preferably in a SaaS Software environment)
· Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships
· Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
· Direct customer interaction coordinating projects and resolving issues
· Excellent consultative and communication skills
· Working knowledge of LMS and/or SAAS applications
· Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
· Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
· Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
· Adaptable, embraces change.
· Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
· Customer service minded.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong Interpersonal and Leadership skills.
Work With Us
What We Offer
- Attractive Compensation
- Market Leading Benefits Programs
- Corporate Incentive Programs
- Casual Work Environment
- Advancement Opportunities
- Educational Reimbursement
- Complimentary breakfast treats
- Monthly complimentary lunch
- Home Internet Reimbursement
- Complimentary Health & Dental
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Health & Wellness programs
- Knowledge Park Offices
- Free parking onsite
- Your birthday off