Occupational Therapist 1
COMPETITION NUMBER EM18616
CLASSIFICATION NAME Occupational Therapist 1
POSITION TITLE Occupational Therapist 1
CLASSIFICATION CODE 6600-OT-1
BARGAINING UNIT NB Union - Specialized Health Care Professionals
UNIT LOCATION Kennebecasis
STATUS Part Time Permanent
FULL TIME EQUIVALENT 0.4
HOURS OF WORK 0800hr to 1600hr Monday to Friday. Subject to change due to operational requirements.
ANTICIPATED START DATE April 1st, 2019
ANTICIPATED END DATE Not Applicable
SALARY RANGE As per collective agreement
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT Written and spoken competence in English is required.
CLOSING DATE March 28th, 2019
To provide occupational therapy to the patient in order to prevent disability, promote, maintain and/or restore functional performance.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree of Science in Occupational Therapy or equivalent approved by the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists;
- Must be a member in good standing of the New Brunswick Association of Occupational Therapists and eligible for membership in the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists;
- Must have a thorough knowledge of equipment and supplies utilized in the provision of occupational therapy.
- Knowledge of the target population of Extra-Mural Services and available community services;
- Must have a valid New Brunswick Class 5 Driver's License and good driving record (proof required);
- Submit a valid and clean criminal record check;
- Have a current CPR Level C certification that has been issued in the last 12 months;
- Must demonstrate the ability to work efficiently as a member of the team and possess leadership and coaching skills, strong interpersonal skills, good judgment and decision making skills;
- Must be able to work all shifts as assigned, maintaining a good attendance record;
- Must have a high regard for confidentiality; and
- Must have excellent work habits and have a professional appearance.
If you are interested in working with a dynamic team of professionals and possess the necessary qualifications, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest. Please note only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
EM/ANB Inc. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.