BlueLight Analytics Inc., a Halifax-based growth stage digital health start-up, is committed to providing dentists with the insights they need to improve patient safety and satisfaction. Our continued success is dependent on the strength of our relationships with our customers, and the cohesiveness of our growing team.
We are looking for a talented Product Manager to join our thriving team at BlueLight Analytics to help build products our customers love. The ideal candidate will have experience in generating product requirements, determining specifications and conducting market research. They will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Develop and manage the product roadmaps for BlueLight's various products;
- Implement a request process to effectively triage and prioritize internal and external product ideas, requests and bug fixes;
- Analyze various market segments and collaborate with leadership to choose the best ones to pursue;
- Meet with customers and internal stakeholders to elicit and articulate customer needs with clear and concise product designs and requirements;
- Act as the "messenger of the market" from the outside-in to the rest of the organization;
- Prioritize and groom the product backlog;
- Partner closely with the technology team to develop and lead sprint planning and release planning initiatives;
- Lead all aspects of quality assurance including the development of test cases and test plans for the multiple products and releases;
- Train internal stakeholders on new product features/capabilities;
- Monitor the performance/adoption level of the products;
- Be an evangelist for the products, driving awareness of how the products/features solve market problems both within the organization as well as in market events;
- Create user stories for current and future products based on the market's problems;
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from sunsetting legacy products to prototyping and testing new features/products and ideas.
- Post-secondary degree in information technology, or related field of study;
- 3-5 years of agile software product management experience;
- Experience as a product owner, being responsible and accountable for managing and shipping software products in a B2B SaaS environment and basic quality assurance processes;
- Proven ability to articulate business opportunities and customer needs with clear and concise product designs / requirements / user stories / test cases;
- Experience working with a designer to deliver specifications for user experience and user interface;
- Ability to engage in, and grasp, technical discussions around system architecture and feature development;
- Collaborative team player with a customer-centric attitude;
- Great listener and communicator that welcomes constructive feedback and mediates conflict;
- Data-driven, focused, results and detail oriented with ability to measure and prioritize.
Work With Us
Please visit our website to submit your resume and cover letter on or before May 12, 2019. Only successful applicants will be contacted.