Cavendish Agri Services in Summerside, PE
ELECTRICAL / PROJECT MANAGER
Cavendish Agri Services supports farmers in growing healthy and productive crops. We have 13 manufacturing/retail locations throughout Atlantic Canada and Maine. Our primary products include fertilizers, crop protectants and technical expertise.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Electrical/Project Manager will be responsible for building a predictive and preventative maintenance program for storage systems and ensuring these systems meet customer expectations in terms of performance.
- Respond to service calls from customers related to product storage systems
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair electrical systems and equipment as required to meet customer needs. This could include ventilation, humidity and refrigeration troubleshooting and repair
- Build a preventative and predictive electrical maintenance system
- Manage the install and/or other projects at new or existing customer locations
- Work with customers to retro fit buildings as needed
- Manage contractors and other trades to ensure projects are completed on time
- Work closely with tolsma group to ensure proper use of equipment
- Red seal electrical license required
- Minimum 10 years of electrical experience which includes 5 years as a red seal electrician
- Strong background in electrical controls
- Ability to work safe at all times
- Professionally represent the company and brand at all customer locations
- Flexible work schedule
- Strong attention to detail
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by May 6, 2019.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Cavendish Agri Services is committed to equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.