Moncton Registered Nurse Class A (RNCA) PCN 1001248
Horizon Health Network in Moncton, NB
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2019-36558a External
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
DEPARTMENT: Nursing Office
FACILITY: The Moncton Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Permanent Full Time
JOB TITLE: RNCA
CLASSIFICATION: RNCA Registered Nurse Class A
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating Days, Evenings, Nights, Subject to change due to operational requirements.
SALARY: $31.23 to $39.57 per hour
To holistically coordinate the care of each patient, incorporating the nursing profession's values of knowledge, theory and practice. To assess, plan, implement and evaluate the needs of pre- and post-operative patients and significant others in the delivery of care and collaborate with all members of the interdisciplinary team in this approach
- Registered nurse-actively registered in NB or eligible for such registration
- Must possess current BCMI , Defibrillation/Cardioversion and ACLS certifications
- Minimum of 2 Years current ICU experience required
- Current experience with critical care ground transportation an asset
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis
- Ability to perform the duties of the position
- Good work record
- Written and spoken competence in English is required
- If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as [posted and the registration and licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by March 24, 2019.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2019- 36558a -External . Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network .