Inside Sales Representative
At Compass Health Brands our mission is to provide quality products to our consumers, enabling them to live healthier, more comfortable and independent lives with the greatest dignity possible.
We are currently recruiting for an INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE in our Dartmouth office to manage and developed sales opportunities in an assigned customer base.
The ideal candidate is someone looking for the opportunity to advance their sales career to a business-to-business sales environment. You would be able to proactively contact an existing base of customers to sell a wide range of logoed med compliance promotional products. The successful candidate will be adept at relationship building and possess strong organization and time management skills. Outbound calling sales environment would be considered an asset. The position reports directly to the Sales Manager and is responsible for growing business with an established customer base.
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Outbound call activity to existing customers to verify email and fax information including scheduled call rotation to promote monthly product specials.
- Achieving monthly/quarterly sales objectives.
- Business development activities including prospecting, qualifying, and closing new business opportunities.
- Developing long-term, trusted business relationships with all levels of the customer's organization.
- Updating Customer Relationship Management tool with relevant customer information.
- Accurate order entry and maintenance of customer's sales orders.
- Experience calling on, and building relationships with purchasing departments.
- Possess above average sales and follow-up skills.
- 1-3 years inside sales experience.
- Possess effective time management skills and the ability to work independently.
- Proven record of success in growing and maintaining a territory or portfolio of accounts.
- Sales experience in related fields such as Retail Sales or Customer Service.
- New business development skills, effective at identifying and developing opportunities with new and current accounts.
- Ability to work independently and be a contributor to a positive work environment.
- Experience working with MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point).
Work With Us
Product and business process training provided.
We offer a competitive salary & health benefits with performance based incentive package depending on experience and qualifications.