Account Manager, Personal Lines
GoToInsure.ca is a dynamic and growing insurance brokerage operating throughout the Atlantic Provinces. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and competent individual to join our Moncton team as a Personal Lines Account Manager to provide exemplary customer service to existing clients assessing their needs and recommend convenient solutions by cross selling new policies and upselling accounts. Also, responsible for building and managing client relationships with new and existing clients.
- Respond to incoming requests for insurance via various channels including but not limited to referrals, phone, email, website or walk-ins.
- Service on-going client needs, advise on insurance matters, conduct needs assessment, recommend solutions and answer inquiries
- Assist with the retention of existing book of business and meet set targets.
- Contact Underwriters and Adjusters to discuss guidelines and policies.
- Prepare documentation for insurers, complete applications for clients, issue insurance certificates, process changes and review renewals.
- Be attentive to the customer to fully understand their situation.
- Build positive working relationships with internal and external parties, including networking at industry events.
- Prior Personal Lines experience an asset;
- Licensed or working towards CAIB designation an asset;
- Bilingualism is an asset;
- Strong technical and insurance market knowledge an asset;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Superior organizational skills, flexibility, and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to convey complex, detailed information in a clear and concise manner;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Self-starter, highly motivated, client focused and team player;
- Passion for sales.
Work With Us
Let GoToInsure help you achieve your career goals in a culture that offers growth and balance. Our commitment to our employees is to offer a competitive compensation package which includes a comprehensive benefits program and a commitment to ongoing professional development.
If you are interested in this exciting, challenging position please send your resume asap.