WSP in Montreal, QC
WSP is one of the world's leading professional engineering services firms. Every day our more than 48,000 experts work to restore the natural environment and transform the built environment.
In Canada, our 8,000+ people are involved in everything from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transportation networks, from finding new ways to extract essential resources to developing renewable power sources for the future.
The excellence we bring to our work and to our workplace has been recognized far and wide. We're a Forbes Top Employer in Canada, one of the Top 100 Sustainable Companies in the World (and among the Top 10 in Canada), and we earned Platinum Elite Recognition through our participation in more than half of Canada's Top 100 Infrastructure Projects.
At WSP , we're proud, professional and passionate people, join our team.
WSP is currently adding to our Facilities team in Quebec with the addition of a site administrator. This position will be based in Montreal.
- Provide support to front desk receptionists and act as back-up during absence, breaks, vacations;
- Work within policies and follow procedures for scheduled maintenance of all areas and equipment;
- Assist in coordinating and carrying out corrective actions required to maintain office HSE;
- Support ad-hoc requests for assistance from the facilities management team;
- Act as Facilities coordinator delegate for liaison with building management to communicate day to day issues that arise, e.g. elevators down, fire drill etc;
- Manage actions assigned on security access system and office asset such as: workstations, offices, staff lockers, parking of company and employee vehicles;
- Assist and oversee mail /courier operations on site;
- Work with facilities team to maintain a tidy, safe and functional working environment;
- Keep floor plans updated for the ON/OFF boarding employees and vacancies;
- Other duties as required.
- Min 3 years' experience in similar role;
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Experience working with a large organization desirable;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Understanding the importance of communication and relationship-building skills;
- A demonstrated commitment to providing quality service and work;
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities related to one site;
- An enthusiastic team player;
- Requires minimum supervision;
- Ensure duties are performed in a professional and timely manner;
- Demonstrate adherence to confidentiality requirements and maintain a high level of ethical behaviour.
Offers of employment for safety-sensitive positions involving fieldwork are contingent upon candidates being able to perform key physical tasks of the job as described in the job posting and interview. This may include the ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as remote or isolated areas, working alone, and in inclement weather (within safe and reasonable limits).
WSP welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
WSP is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
WSP Canada Inc.