Moncton Registered Nurse Class A (RNCA) PCN 1001358
Horizon Health Network in Moncton, NB
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2019-37568 External
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
DEPARTMENT: 1250 MSICU
FACILITY: The Moncton Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Permanent Full Time
JOB TITLE: Registered Nurse Class A
CLASSIFICATION: RNCA Registered Nurse Class A
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Days, Nights, Rotating, Subject to change due to operational requirements
SALARY: $31.23 to $39.57 per hour
To provide expertise in the care of the critically ill patient; in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team, by utilizing the nursing process under the direction of the unit manager or delegate.
- Must have 2 years of recent medical/surgical experience within the past 8 years
- Must be willing to take Critical Care Course and be successful within the first year
- Advanced physical assessment skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaboratively with patients, families, other departments, and the multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrate initiative, accountability, and good judgement
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently
- Must also be willing to orientate to CCU and NICU
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis
- Ability to perform the duties of the position
- Good work record
- Written and spoken competence in English is required
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by March 20, 2019.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2019- 37568 -External . Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.