Moncton Registered Nurse Class A (RNCA) PCN 1004529
Horizon Health Network in Moncton, NB
Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPETITION #: 2019-37503 External
BARGAINING UNIT: NBNU
DEPARTMENT: MONH RELIEF TEAM-ER
FACILITY: The Moncton Hospital
POSTING TYPE: Permanent Full Time
JOB TITLE: RNCA
CLASSIFICATION: RNCA Registered Nurse Class A
LANGUAGE: English Essential
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating Days, Evenings, Nights, Subject to change due to operational requirements
SALARY: $31.23 to $39.57 per hour
JOB PURPOSE: To participate in the planning and delivery of total nursing care to meet individual patient needs in accordance with the philosophy, objectives and policies of the nursing service and Emergency Health Services departments.
- Registered nurse-actively registered in NB or eligible for such registration
- Must possess BCMI or be willing to obtain within 6 weeks
- Must obtain ACLS and CTAS within 6 months
- Minimum of 1950 hours of ED experience within the last 2 years
- Two years recent med/surg nursing is required
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis
- Ability to perform the duties of the position
- Good work record
- Written and spoken competence in English is required
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by March 20, 2019.
NOTE: There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Please quote Competition # 2019- 37503 -External . Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.