Leading the way now for over 28 years, our people help our clients navigate through a world of technology. Understanding all aspects of their information technology needs and recommending the direction needed to reach their goals is our focus.
Right now, we're looking for people who want to be leaders with us ….
The Programmer Analyst will be a key member of our Consulting Services team, offering clients access to a suite of consulting, integration and professional resource services of a quality that is unmatched in the local market. In this role you will be responsible for client-based projects and, in collaboration with our managed services and sales teams, you will deliver best of breed solutions to new and existing customers.
- Gather and analyze information and business requirements for the development of secure functional and system design specifications.
- Liaise with users to determine appropriate solutions.
- Create and modify code, screens and reports according to published standards and considering the Information Management and Information Protection requirements for the system.
- Create and modify screens and reports.
- Develop secure application code that is integrated with other customized or commercial software programs.
- Design code and procedures for computer systems of varying sizes.
- Develop/maintain, test and implement computer systems of varying sizes. Produce/modify forms, manuals, programs, data files, and procedures for systems and/or applications.
- Verify accuracy and completeness of programs by preparing test plans and sample data, and testing them by means of unit, functional, integration, system and user acceptance testing.
- Assist with the implementation and secure integration of applications, including Vulnerability Assessments and Transition Procedures.
- Completed post-secondary education with a majority of course work focused on computer sciences
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in a similar role
- Experience developing and implementing usability tests, analyzing results and modifying designs accordingly
- Experience developing interactive prototypes showing basic form and functionality used for both usability testing and presentations
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral)
- Team experience in the following areas:
- Business performance improvement
- Digital transformation
- ERP, CRM or other enterprise system implementations
- Security and/or Managed Service engagements
- Data Analytics
- Cloud strategy and migration
Triware Offers an Attractive Benefits Package Including:
- Competitive salary
- Performance incentives
- Health and dental plan
- RRSP benefit plan
- Flexible working environment
If you wish to be a part of an organization and corporate culture that will encourage success, please submit your detailed resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com, referencing position competition # PA-03-2019.
We thank you all for your interest but only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.