Summer Student Employment / Workers’ Rehabilitation Centre
WorkSafeNB, New Brunswick's Crown corporation charged with implementing and overseeing provincial occupational health and safety and workers' compensation legislation, is accepting applications from students looking for summer employment, within our Workers' Rehabilitation Centre in Grand Bay, New Brunswick.
Successful applicants will have a great opportunity to assist with clinical tasks such as coordinating team activities and reports, administering and scoring of psychometric tests (if applicable), supervising safety of clients in the treatment areas, and assisting with projects and program clerical tasks such as typing, filing, and scanning documents.
Please submit your resume and cover letter following the process below:
- Apply online to the "careers" section of our website - worksafenb.ca
- Indicate in your cover letter that you are applying for summer student employment within the WRC/Grand Bay office.
- Indicate your field of study and what area of experience you are trying to gain
- Indicate your availability (if you are a returning student, please indicate in your cover letter)
- If you are a relative or a friend of a current WorkSafeNB employee, please outline your affiliation to the employee (i.e.: family member, friend, etc.)
- Hiring criteria:
- You must be enrolled in a post-secondary education program for the fall of 2019.
- The field of study should be arts (general).
- Written and spoken competencies in English and spoken competency in French are required.
If you are interested in being part of a highly motivated and collaborative team, please apply online at worksafenb.ca by March 31, 2019.