Summer Student Employment / Southwest Compensation & Prevention
WorkSafeNB, New Brunswick's Crown corporation charged with implementing and overseeing provincial occupational health and safety and workers' compensation legislation, is accepting applications from students looking for summer employment in our Place 400 office, Saint John, New Brunswick.
Successful applicants will have a great opportunity to assist in covering for vacation and performing such duties as answering phones, reception coverage, paying bills, doing special assignments and issuing meal payments.
Please submit your resume and cover letter following the process below:
- Apply online to the "careers" section of our website - worksafenb.ca
- Indicate in your cover letter that you are applying for summer student employment within the Southwest Compensation & Prevention office.
- Indicate your field of study and what area of experience you are trying to gain
- Indicate your availability (if you are a returning student, please indicate in your cover letter)
- If you are a relative or a friend of a current WorkSafeNB employee, please outline your affiliation to the employee (i.e.: family member, friend, etc.)
- You must be enrolled in a post-secondary education program for the fall of 2019.
- The field of study should be business administration.
- Written and spoken competencies in English are required.
If you are interested in being part of a highly motivated and collaborative team, please apply online at worksafenb.ca by March 31, 2019.