Summer Student Employment Prevention
WorkSafeNB, New Brunswick's Crown corporation charged with implementing and overseeing provincial occupational health and safety and workers' compensation legislation, is accepting applications from students looking for summer employment, within our Prevention department in Grand Falls, New Brunswick.
Successful applicants will have a great opportunity to work independently or collaboratively within the department, as well as with employees from all levels of the organization. Tasks will include organizing sécurijour and safety day, file joint health and safety committee minutes, support wellness and JHSC committee work and will assist prevention staff with other projects.
Please submit your resume and cover letter following the process below:
- Apply online to the "careers" section of our website - worksafenb.ca
- Indicate in your cover letter that you are applying for summer student employment within Prevention
- Indicate your field of study and what area of experience you are trying to gain
- Indicate your availability (if you are a returning student, please indicate in your cover letter)
- If you are a relative or a friend of a current WorkSafeNB employee, please outline your affiliation to the employee (i.e.: family member, friend, etc.)
- You must be enrolled in a post-secondary education program for the fall of 2019.
- The field of study should be business administration, sciences, health sciences or education.
- Written and spoken competencies in English and French are required.
If you are interested in being part of a highly motivated and collaborative team, please apply online at worksafenb.ca by March 31, 2019.