Respiratory Therapist 2
COMPETITION NUMBER: EM18602
CLASSIFICATION NAME: Respiratory Therapist 2
POSITION TITLE: Respiratory Therapist 2
CLASSIFICATION CODE: 4401-RT-02
BARGAINING UNIT: NB Union - Medical Science Professionals
UNIT LOCATION: Bathurst
STATUS: Part Time Permanent
FULL TIME EQUIVALENT: 0.5
HOURS OF WORK: 0800hr to 1600hr Monday-Friday. Subject to change due to operational requirements.
ANTICIPATED START DATE: April 1st, 2019
ANTICIPATED END DATE: Not Applicable
SALARY RANGE: As per collective agreement
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT: Written and spoken competence in English and French is required
CLOSING DATE: March 21st , 2019
The Respiratory Therapist 2 is responsible for providing respiratory services through the diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of cardio-respiratory disorders.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Successful completion of an accredited school of Respiratory Therapy;
- Must be a member in good standing with the New Brunswick Association of Respiratory Therapists or eligible for membership;
- Have a current BLS Level C certification that has been issued in the last 12 months;
- Knowledge of the target population of Extra-Mural Services and available community services;
- Must have a valid New Brunswick Class 5 Driver's License and good driving record (proof required);
- Submit a valid and clean criminal record check;
- Must demonstrate the ability to work efficiently as a member of the team and possess leadership and coaching skills, strong interpersonal skills, good judgment and decision making skills;
- Must be able to work all shifts as assigned, maintaining a good attendance record;
- Must have a high regard for confidentiality; and
- Must have excellent work habits and have a professional appearance.
If you are interested in working with a dynamic team of professionals and possess the necessary qualifications, please click here to apply.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest. Please note only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
EM/ANB Inc. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.