Les personnes intéressées doivent annexer leur curriculum vitae à leur demande.
BARGAINING UNIT : CUPE
ZONE : Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY : Chaleur Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT : Facilities Operations
CLASSIFICATION : Electrician (2056)
STATUS : Permanent full-time
FTE : 1.0
ANTICIPATED START DATE : As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK :
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
08:00 to 16:00
Subject to call back and standby
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
To perform general electrical work in the installation and repairation of electrical switches, relays, motor controls, alarms, amplifiers, fixtures and other electrical equipment; repair defective wiring, maintaining electrical equipment, such as systems and fixtures such as alarms, transformers and time clocks.
- Must hold a Provincial Certificate of Qualification issued under the Apprenticeship and Occupational Certification as an electrician;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in one of the two official languages either English or French and spoken competence in the other official language is requires.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment