Grey Rock Casino was founded in 2015 and has been a booming business since. It is a modern, state of the art Casino, Bingo, dining and event experience. It is part of a Group of Companies named Donna Cona which includes: IT strategic planning, health services, program evaluation, custom application, and many more. Grey Rock Casino is part of the largest Aboriginal owned and operated business and technology consulting service company in Canada. While being located on the Madawaska Maliseet First Nation Reserve, the Grey Rock Casino is privately owned.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Associate to join our team. This person will report to our Marketing Manager at the Casino.
If you are looking to be part of an innovating, vibrant, enthusiastic, and exciting team, this is an exciting career opportunity.
- Post secondary education in Marketing or a related field preferred
- Experience in marketing, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of two years in a customer service related field, preferably in a casino or hospitality environment.
- Experience working with life-cycle marketing campaigns an asset.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent computer literacy with strong competency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong team player and collaborative (solicits input to improve/enhance strategy and development).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Candidates needs to be fully Bilingual
- Attention to detail is essential
- Organized and efficient with a strong work ethic
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department's activities
- Support marketing management in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Create seasonal adds
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend to them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Manage and maintain the company's website and social media accounts.
- Extensive work inside Patron Management
- Write marketing literature (brochures, mailers etc)
- Assist in coordinating all in-house floor announcements (posters, cards, etc)
- Creation of all Casino Shift Manager's scripts for in-house announcements
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Participates in regular staff meetings, staff training programs as required.
- Adheres to NBLGC policies and procedures.
- Adheres to Grey Rock Entertainment Centre internal controls, policies and procedures.
Salary: Subject to experience
We are supportive of workforce diversity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
To apply, please email your resumes to: email@example.com
We thank you and appreciate your interest! Only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.