Oracle JD Edwards Developer
J.D. Irving, Limited - IT Division in Saint John, NB
Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Developer
J.D. Irving, Limited, Information Technology is the destination of choice for naturally curious, energetic & collaborative people excited about the internet of things, data, mobility & innovative solutions while always focused on the delivery of the customer experience.
If this sounds like you, please keep reading.
With over 300 employees centralized in Saint John, Moncton, Fredericton, and Halifax, we offer our people the opportunity to engage in project deliveries that add business value to our organization while enjoying the friendly and beautiful communities of the Maritimes.
We invest in continuous professional growth through strong career development and training programs. As a key member of our team, your coworkers will be among the best in Maritimes! That's why JDI.
We currently have a full-time opportunity for an Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Developer for our Saint John, NB location.
As an Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Developer, you will provide technical leadership in the design, development and delivery of software development projects. You will provide solutions to technical issues and be responsible for delivering work packages within agreed schedules, ensuring the delivered solution meets the technical specifications and design requirements.
- University degree in a related field
- 3-5 years' experience in business application design, development, testing, implementation and support
- Problem Solving Skills
- Technical/Process knowledge
- Provides ongoing maintenance of applications
- Participates on on-call support for area of expertise
- Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne programming
- Exposure to Oracle and Microsoft SQL databases
- Knowledge of Oracle VCP and ODI would be an asset
- Exceptional communication skills
- High energy, adaptability and sense of urgency
- Lean Six Sigma or other process improvement certifications/ experience would be an asset
- Uses understanding of end to end solutions and customer needs to influence technical decisions and development adhering to security standards (within technologies of expertise)
- Coordinate with the development teams and vendors to ensure clear expectations of milestones and goals
- Participate in software development best practices (SDLC, Agile)
- Promote best emerging software engineering practices
- Ensure code quality and scalable architecture
- Communicate effectively with a wide variety of technical and business audiences
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.