Video Lottery Sales Specialist (04-1922) (13 Month Term)
The Video Lottery Sales Specialist who reports to the Regional Director, Sales & Service is the VL sales and asset management Lead for the destination line of business. As the key sales conduit between AL and the VL retailers the incumbent is responsible for delivering on VL sales targets through terminal placement, retailer engagement and overall program support within the Destination line of business.
In collaboration with the technical service team, they are responsible for assessing, recommending and approving terminal placement, enforcing DGA standards, assisting in the development and implementation of sales training and promotions, providing insight into game options (mix), handling retailer/player complaints and supporting RG initiatives and training.
The Video Lottery Sales Specialist keeps the site holder informed and educated regarding new policies, Program changes, processes, etc., as they occur. The incumbent is also responsible for administering the site holder application process from start to finish and providing assistance and suggestions on how to maximize revenue.
- Develop Route Plan and Call Cycle.
- Develop growth plans for key customers (large volume accounts but not Key Accounts) and provide insight to the Regional Manager and Sales and Marketing leadership in the development of our corporate business plans for VL.
- Review sales progress with site holder. Prepare monthly/quarterly sales reports, update and monitor performance as required. Complete a market/area analysis on new site holder inquiries and changes of ownership, providing recommendations to Regional Manager, and collaborating with Technical Services on impact to existing retailers and potential incremental sales.
- Develop various forms and custom sales reports as required by RM, stakeholders and site holders.
- Provide feedback on a wide range of sales, operational and administrative issues to the Regional Manager, Marketing, Logistics, BI, Technical Services, Other Internal and External Stakeholders.
- Work with site to determine performance of VL machines based on placement and recommend site changes and improvement plans that will grow revenues.
- Develop and Implement Promotions in conjunction with marketing to drive revenue and engagement. Support CSR initiatives and training ensuring site holders are well informed, educated and compliant.
- Perform regular site visits to review sales, policy changes, new processes, etc., and review DGA for appearance, cleanliness and adherence to standards.
VLT ASSET MANAGEMENT AND SITE MAINTENANCE
- Leads the terminal placement committee and the asset management process working with marketing and technical service supervisor to ensure we maximize return on investment on all VLT assets.
- In collaboration with the technical services team they coordinate VLT installations, moves, and removals. Recommend quantity and mix of VLT's at sites ensuring adherence to provincial regulations.
- Ensure site scorecards are updated and completed annually. The DSS would own the process.
- Provides training to new site holders for sales, accounting, and cash handling procedures.
- Provide ongoing training to site holders who require refresher training or have new staff to train.
- Ensure compliance with all provincial VL policies and regulations.
PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING
- Provides support to marketing and sales leadership in identifying training and development requirements for VL retailers. Provides support in the development and implementation of VL programs, improvement plans and promotions.
- Review policies and procedures with site holders and inform of any changes.
- Meet with new site holders to discuss and sign all related paperwork for new installs and changes of ownership. Provide site holder assistance for inquiries.
- Submit and/or Coordinate completed paperwork for new applicants, ownership changes, removals, or moves at existing site holder locations.
- Distribute and track promotional material and swag inventories. Compose correspondence for distribution to sites.
- Provide Analysis into Monthly Variance and QBR (Quarterly Business Reviews).
- Business degree or equivalent to 5+ years in the Sales Industry.
- Sales & Customer Management experience in a related field of five (5) or more years. VL sales and service, training, merchandising, or category management experiences are definite assets.
- Subject matter expert on all matters related with VL Sales and Measures and the VL program and policies in each province. Familiarity with CRM tools along with the benefits of using these tools.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft products and data entry applications/tools). Excellent organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- Requires interpretive skill and a high degree of analysis and problem solving to address business issues and opportunities. Action orientated and ability to develop strong customer relationships with a drive for results.
- Excellent Communication & Negotiation Skills. Ability to set priorities, collaborate and direct others.
- Candidate must reside within the Western NB territory (Saint John, Fredericton, Grand Falls or Edmundston)
- Bilingualism is a requirement
Work With Us
There are many reasons why we choose to work at Atlantic Lottery (AL) and one of the most important is feeling a sense of belonging and pride in being part of a company that exists to make Atlantic Canada a better place. AL wants to give back by investing in you through career development and growth that enhances your skills and leaves you feeling energized to come to work each day. We believe our most important asset is our people and we want you to progress at the pace of your talent and to the degree of your commitment. Does this opportunity fit within your development interests?
At Atlantic Lottery, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted