Opportunities for Master - Harbour/Coastal Tug Fleet
Atlantic Towing Limited in Dartmouth, NS
MASTER - HARBOUR / COASTAL TUG FLEET
Atlantic Towing Limited is a well-established Marine Company with a diverse fleet of Harbour, Coastal/Deep Sea Tugs, as well as, Offshore Supply Vessels with locations in Saint John, New Brunswick, Halifax, Nova Scotia and St. John's, Newfoundland.
We are currently accepting applications for a full time Master with a 500 Ton Command Endorsement Certificate and experience on Z-Drive Tugs.
- Years of Experience
- Required: 7-10 years
- 5 years experience as Master in a relevant field or one level below, or where applicable completion of a relevant training/simulator program
- 500 Ton Command Endorsement Certificate
- Certificate of Competency that complies with Flag State requirements for trading area and STCW endorsement
- GMDSS - GOC
- Marine Emergency Duties (including MED Refreshers)
- Transport Canada Marine Medical
- Marine Basic or Advanced First Aid and CPR
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Certificate (TDG)
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please submit your application online.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Atlantic Towing Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.