Security Assistant Supervisor
The Security Assistant Supervisor will be responsible for limited administrative duties and support of Supervisor in the day-to-day supervision and operation of the department. Ensuring complete customer satisfaction with the destination experience at the RED SHORES by constant monitoring of employee interaction with guests and co-workers, enabling guest's expectations to be met or exceeded. Contribute to development of a team environment for all employees.
- Embed a mindset of continuous improvement into all aspects of their operations and interactions.
- Model the desired leadership behaviors while creating and maintaining an environment that fosters high employee engagement with front line employees.
- Effectively assist in the supervision of employees to be accountable for their roles and responsibilities and manage results generated from the performance of these accountabilities; Escalate formal coaching and counseling to Supervisors.
- Assist in training the new employees, and recommend follow up training if required, for all positions in the department.
- Support Department Supervisor in development of employees.
- Ensure scheduled staffing levels are met based on operational demands - replace sick calls, relocate staff to help if required and make decisions on early outs or cancelled shifts.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- Knowledge of computer software applications.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Certified in CPR, First Aid and non-violent crisis intervention.
- Responsible Beverage Service Certificate.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
- Must be 19 years of age or older
Consideration will be given to an equivalent combination of experience, training and education.