Halifax, Nova Scotia
We are recruiting an Executive Assistant on behalf of our client in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Our client is a local, well establish organization that is currently going through tremendous growth. As the Executive Assistant you will be supporting the CEO directly.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide administrative assistance to the CEO and senior leadership team including both national and international travel.
- Provide complex calendar management including planning, organizing, and coordinating meetings, conference calls, and events including making appropriate logistical arrangements.
- Attend team meetings, record minutes and action items related to follow up.
- Revise and execute documents, correspond on behalf of the CEO.
- Complete duties related to personal requests as required.
- Office management including scheduling board rooms, video conference, and expenses.
The successful candidate will possess the following skill set:
- Exceptional technology skills, with proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft Office and Apple products.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal English to maintain strong relationships with various internal and external contacts.
- Demonstrate initiative, self motivation and the ability to work independently.
- High regard for quality and attention to detail.
- Flexible, organized, can prioritize and work independently using good judgement and time. management.
- Experience working with senior level leadership and executives required.
If you have a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience and are interested in joining a dynamic team APPLY BELOW!
To express interest in this opportunity, click the following link:
For more information contact Heather Kowalski, Consultant at email@example.com or 902.422.4886.