Clinical Physiotherapist I
Reporting to the Physiotherapist II, the primary purpose of this position is to provide direct Physiotherapy Services in the area covered by the Labrador Health Center.
- Graduation from a School of Physiotherapy recognized by the Newfoundland and Labrador College of Physiotherapists;
- Registration with the Newfoundland and Labrador College of Physiotherapists;
- Registration with the Canadian Physiotherapy Association;
- Access to automobile for work purposes;
- Valid driver's license;
- The successful applicant will be required to submit a satisfactory Certificate of Conduct.
Responsibilities: (include but not limited to):
- Assesses, prescribes and treats patients in the area covered by the Labrador Health Center;
- Maintains treatment records; compiles patient reports; maintains monthly statistics;
- Assists in setting goals and objectives for the Physiotherapy Service consistent with the Labrador-Grenfell Health mission;
- Willingness to travel within the region.
- CG-39 of the NAPE-HP salary scales $36.32 - $42.83 per hour plus the applicable Labrador Allowance.
Hours of Work:
- 75 hours biweekly, Monday to Friday. Hours of work will follow the flexible work schedule in accordance with Article 19.019(a) of the NAPE-HP Collective Agreement based on 75 hours biweekly (by mutual agreement) .Variable shifts may apply
This position is open to both male and female applicants.
Interested applicants please submit resume, stating competition number 2018000219N