Full Time Relief Driver / Merchandiser
Mrs. Dunster's has been a family tradition throughout the Maritimes and Maine for more than 40 years. Today we are a family owned local business and are most famous for our donuts and ginger snaps, but in fact our team of bakers prepare more than one hundred different home-style food products fresh at our bakery.
We are looking for a full time Relief Driver / Merchandiser who will fill in for our regular drivers while they are on vacation, and merchandise store shelves when not providing vacation relief. You will ensure excellent customer service while being responsible to deliver fresh product to stores.
- Direct store sales and delivery to major grocery chains, mass merchandising and retail outlets in your assigned territory.
- Merchandising and rotating stock of Mrs. Dunster's and partner products.
- Maintaining route distribution schedules.
- Loading and unloading of baked goods.
- Ensuring all required reports, invoices and documents are processed properly.
- Providing high level customer service to customers.
- Driver's license, with minimum 2 years driving experience along with a clean driving abstract.
- Must have a reliable vehicle (to be used when traveling, you will be reimbursed mileage).
- Willing to travel throughout New Brunswick on an ongoing basis to cover routes.
- May be asked on occasion to cover routes outside New Brunswick (Nova Scotia and PEI)
- Direct-store sales or merchandising experience would be great.
- Hard working and dedicated to customer service.
- Energetic self-starter.
- Professional and friendly.
- Neat and clean in appearance.
This position is based Central New Brunswick with travel to other parts of New Brunswick.
The ideal candidate is family oriented, has strong values and work ethic, is an early riser and loves working with people. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and you will get to work for a company that will appreciate and recognize your efforts.
Qualified applicants are asked to forward a copy of their resume in confidence to:
Mrs. Dunster's Inc.
30 Leonard Drive, Sussex, N.B., E4E 5T5
Facsimile: (506) 432-5909
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.