IT Project Manager - 1 Year Contract
WSP in Vancouver, BC
WSP is one of the world's leading professional engineering services firms. Every day our more than 48,000 experts work to restore the natural environment and transform the built environment.
In Canada, our 8,000+ people are involved in everything from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transportation networks, from finding new ways to extract essential resources to developing renewable power sources for the future.
The excellence we bring to our work and to our workplace has been recognized far and wide. We're a Forbes Top Employer in Canada, one of the Top 100 Sustainable Companies in the World (and among the Top 10 in Canada), and we earned Platinum Elite Recognition through our participation in more than half of Canada's Top 100 Infrastructure Projects.
At WSP , we're proud, professional and passionate people, join our team.
Location is flexible and may reside in Calgary, Thornhill or Montreal
WSP is currently seeking an IT Project Manager to join our IT Project Delivery team on a one year contract basis. Preference would be located at our Thornhill Ontario office, but location in other major Canadian Cities will be considered alongside candidate qualifications. Reporting to the IT Sr. Project Manager this position will be responsible for working with our business and executing on IT projects for 2019.
- Plan, execute, monitor and close the IT sub-project of Facilities capital projects (Office Moves, Consolidations, Densifications)
- Track and manage project budget, schedule, Scope, KPI's and Risks
- Coordinate with Vendors (IT Outsourcing, Electricians, General Labor, etc.)
- Participate, lead and coordinate status meetings for team members and stakeholder management
- Complete weekly status reports
- Manage project financials and ensure resolution of anomalies
- Other duties as assigned/required.
- Experience in IT Infrastructure projects
- Experience with office space construction
- Experience overseeing server room, IDF room and AV design/build
- PMI Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
- 7+ years of Project Management experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently and efficiently
- Bilingualism in English & French is an asset
WSP Canada Inc. #LI-NW1
Offers of employment for safety-sensitive positions involving fieldwork are contingent upon candidates being able to perform key physical tasks of the job as described in the job posting and interview. This may include the ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as remote or isolated areas, working alone, and in inclement weather (within safe and reasonable limits).
WSP welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
WSP is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
WSP Canada Inc.