Corporate Real Estate Analyst
WSP in Montreal, QC
WSP is one of the world's leading professional engineering services firms. Every day our more than 48,000 experts work to restore the natural environment and transform the built environment.
In Canada, our 8,000+ people are involved in everything from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transportation networks, from finding new ways to extract essential resources to developing renewable power sources for the future.
The excellence we bring to our work and to our workplace has been recognized far and wide. We're a Forbes Top Employer in Canada, one of the Top 100 Sustainable Companies in the World (and among the Top 10 in Canada), and we earned Platinum Elite Recognition through our participation in more than half of Canada's Top 100 Infrastructure Projects.
At WSP , we're proud, professional and passionate people, join our team.
WSP has an immediate full-time permanent position for a Corporate Real Estate Analyst located in Montreal. This position will report functionally to the Senior Vice President, Global Workplace Strategy and administratively to the Director, Planning and Performance. WSP is a fast-growing company and our workplace strategy is a balance between providing the best possible employee experience while optimizing the costs of our offices and laboratories portfolio representing over 550 locations across the regions where we operate. One key objective of this position is to help WSP being more proactive when making workplace decisions (renewal of leases, moves, leasehold improvements, consolidation of offices, etc.) based on data analysis and market intelligence.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of the information of our Global Real Estate information system and provide support and training to regional teams;
- Produce consolidated Real Estate KPI's and participate in the portfolio optimization process;
- Produce Quarterly & Annual Reports;
- Manage the Global Workplace Internet and Sharepoint sites;
- Coordinate budgeting and forecasting exercises as well as internal and external benchmarking;
- Monitors asset performance through financial analysis and market research;
- Support the Global Workplace team in the analysis of the impact of acquisitions, sales and other investments;
- Support the SVP in production of presentations;
- Coordinate with the Regions to ensure accuracy of data;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in Real Estate, Finance or Business;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in financial analysis and commercial Real Estate;
- Strong technical, analytical and systems skills; advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, financial modeling, and reporting;
- Experience with a Real Estate information system such as Prolease, an asset;
- Chartered Appraiser, an asset;
- Able to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders;
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented;
- Ability to communicate in French would be an asset;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
Offers of employment for safety-sensitive positions involving fieldwork are contingent upon candidates being able to perform key physical tasks of the job as described in the job posting and interview. This may include the ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as remote or isolated areas, working alone, and in inclement weather (within safe and reasonable limits).
WSP welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
WSP is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
WSP Canada Inc.