Seasonal Skid-Steer Operator
Cavendish Agri Services in Salisbury, NB
SEASONAL SKID-STEER OPERATOR
Cavendish Agri Services supports farmers in growing healthy and productive crops. We have 13 manufacturing/retail locations throughout Atlantic Canada and Maine. Our primary products include fertilizers, crop protectants and technical expertise.
Reporting to the Plant Supervisor, the Seasonal Skid-Steer Operator will be a results-driven, self-starter who is always looking for opportunities for improvement, and has the ability to adapt to a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
Cavendish Agri Services Ltd. is looking for an individual for a period of on average 12 to 16 weeks (could extend longer).
Expected start date will be around end of March, or start of April, 2019 (weather dependent).
- Operate a Skid-Steer and Forklift;
- Operate and load blender with an effort in accuracy;
- Blend and prepare product for shipment;
- All other related duties as assigned.
- Experience operating Skid-Steer with Pilot Controls;
- Valid driver's license;
- Able to handle 25 kg bags for extended periods;
- Availability to work extended hours, evenings and weekends;
- Ability to work independently and in a fast paced team environment;
- High degree of attention to detail and demonstrated ability to multi-task;
- Mechanical aptitude and previous experience working in manufacturing or farm/fertilizer operations would be considered an asset;
- No formal education required.
Please apply online or in person by March 29, 2019.
If applying in person, please visit the branch with 2 pieces of the following ID:
- Driver's License (issued by Canadian province or territory)
- Foreign Driver's License
- Canadian Passport
- Foreign Passport
- Canadian Citizenship Card
- Permanent Resident (PR) Card
- Certificate of Indian Status
- Health Cards with picture
- Firearms Acquisition Certification
Branch is located at the following address:
3030 Fredericton Road
*Please Note: A clean criminal background check and drug screen will be required prior to an employment offer being extended.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Cavendish Agri Services is committed to equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.