Midland Transport in Drummondville, QC
Midland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing superior quality service to our customers. Our services include LTL, T/L, Courier Services, and Third Party Logistics/ Brokerage which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.
Midland Transport is seeking Freight Handlers to bebased out of our Drummondville, QC terminal. The selected candidates will be self-starters with a strong work ethic and "Can Do" attitude.
Part Time & Full Time Positions Available
- Education Required: Minimum High School Diploma
- Years of Experience Required: Min 2 years; previous experience in a warehouse
- Forklift experience and/or certification an asset
- Ability to perform physically demanding job functions
- Committed to working safely in a fast paced environment
- Capable of working positively with others toward common goals
- Able to read and write clearly to complete paper work
- Knowledge of computers an asset
- Must have flexibility to work shift work: various evening, weekend shifts are available
- Efficient and safe load planning of outbound trailers to meet scheduled departure times
- Inspecting and preparing equipment for loading
- Loading of freight following specific load pattern plans
- Cleaning and general maintenance of facility and yard
- Monitoring temperature control of loaded trailers during shift
- Prepare and report freight handling details and shift statistics
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online or at the terminal by: March 04 2019
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Midland Transport Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.